Frequently Asked Questions
I have not received a confirmation email from Eventive. How do I access the festival?
Eventive automatically emails your pass confirmation to your email with the subject Pass order confirmation - 2022 Mountainfilm Festival. If you did not receive it, please check your email spam folder.
I don’t remember my password. What should I do?
If you don't remember your password, you can reset it here.
Will all the festival films be available online for Mountainfilm After the Fest?
Most of the films that screen at Mountainfilm in Telluride will be available to watch during Mountainfilm After the Fest from 12 p.m. MDT on May 31 to June 7 at 11:45 p.m. MDT, but there are a few select films that will not be available due to the film’s distribution restrictions.
Are films rated?
Documentaries are not given ratings, but much of Mountainfilm content would garner a PG or PG-13 rating. Pay special attention to film descriptions; some films delve into challenging content — such as war, slavery or gun violence — and the description will help you make a decision based on your household.
Can I watch films outside of the US?
Most of the films will be available to watch at your leisure from anywhere in the world from 12 p.m. MDT on May 31 to June 7 at 11:45 p.m. MDT, but there are a few select films that have capacity limits and geo-blocking restrictions which are required by the film’s distributor. If a film has a restriction of any kind, it will have a banner on it that says Limited Access. Click on the film to see information on the screening schedule and any restrictions.
Can I watch films at any time or are they scheduled?
Films will be available to watch at your leisure from 12 p.m. MDT on May 31 to June 7 at 11:45 p.m. MDT, but there are a select few films that have capacity limits and geo-blocking restrictions. If a film has a restriction of any kind, it will have a banner on it that says Limited Access. Click on the film to see information on the screening schedule and any restrictions.
Can I watch a film more than once?
Once you begin watching a film program, you have 48 hours* to finish watching. This is to prevent users from sharing login information. If you would like to invite a friend or family member to watch a program, please encourage them to purchase a pass or buy a one-time screening ticket for $20.
*Patron passholders are excluded from the 48-hour watch window.
How do I purchase an individual ticket to a program?
Individual tickets will be available for purchase beginning at 12 p.m. MDT on May 31.
Do the films have closed captioning?
Closed Captions are available for select film programs. If captions are available, you will see that CC is listed next to the film in the player.
Why does the image quality of the films change sometimes?
The quality of the image depends on a few factors:
- Your internet speed. The player will auto-adjust to your internet speed. Your internet speed may change periodically based on how many other users are on your home network, the time of day, etc.
- The quality of the image depends on the quality of the source we receive. Please consider that we always use the best available material.
More questions? Be sure to check out Eventive's FAQ Guide.
Activating Your Account
Before you can start watching, you will need to activate your Eventive account linked to your pass.
- After purchasing your pass, you should have received a confirmation email from us. The email was sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Look for the subject line: Pass order confirmation - 2022 Mountainfilm Festival
- If you did not purchase a pass but believe you should have one, please connect with our support team: email@example.com
- From the confirmation email, you should see a link to access your account. You can also login to your account here.
- After logging in, click the pass icon in the upper right corner to see the passes in your account. If you see Details Needed in red, see steps below for setting up or transferring passes.
- Once you are logged in and your pass information is updated, your account has been activated.
Setting Up & Transferring Passes
You can manage your pass or transfer a pass to another person all through your Eventive account.
MANAGING YOUR PASS
- Login to your Eventive account here.
- Clicking the pass icon in the upper right corner to see the passes in your account.
- If you see Details Needed in red next to your pass, click Edit Details to fill in information still needed for your pass, like your name or mailing address.
- If you have multiple passes in your account, login to manage your passes here.
- Once you are logged in, you can assign them to different people by clicking the gear icon to the right of the Show Barcode button and then clicking Transfer Pass.
- You will need the email address of the person you are transferring the pass to.
- Once you submit the form, the recipient will receive an email with a link that will allow them to accept the transfer and add the pass to their account.
- Until they accept the transfer, the pass will remain in your account. Once they accept, the pass will permanently disappear from your account unless the recipient transfers it back to you.
- The recipient will then follow the steps above to activate their account.
GIFT A PASS
From the checkout window, click the Give as a gift link (below your total). You will need the recipient's email address.